2 bedroom terraced house for saleErmine Street, Buntingford, Hertfordshire, SG9
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- Coming soon - register your interest now
- Choice of Designer Kitchens with Quartz Stone work tops and a range of integrated appliances included
- Choice of wood flooring to kitchen/living/dining/hallway and carpets to bedrooms
- Excellent location for both rail and road
- Fitted wardrobes to master
- PARKING INCLUDED
- Luxury bathroom and en suite with digitally controlled smart taps, smart mirrors, vanity units, heated chrome towel rails and low level LED strip lighting to bath
- Turfed private rear gardens with patio area
- Show home coming soon!
COMING SOON - REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TODAY to receive your EXCLUSIVE INVITATION to the launch of LOVATS CHASE by Weston Homes! Call 01279 873300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
MARKETING SUITE AND STUNNING SHOWHOME COMING SOON! CALL 01279 873300 for further information
LOVATS CHASE is a small collection of fifty six 1,2,3,4 and 5 bedroom homes. The development is located in the smallest town in Hertfordshire Buntingford and minutes from the historically vibrant high street with an array of eateries, boutique shops and regular local market!
Weston Homes is a new homes developer defined by contemporary flair, quality build and superior specification.
Buntingoford offers excellent local schools and uses a three-tier school system.
Travel for work or play, with ease - Royston railway station offers direct links to London Kings Cross in approx 38 minutes and nearby Ware to London Liverpool Street in just 47 minutes
The nearby A10 offers great links to the M11 and A1M for travel in and around London.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TODAY CALL 01279 873300
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2bed. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BPC, Fowlmere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.