2 bedroom character property for saleThe Apple Press, Stragglethorpe Manor
- Stunning & Luxurious Grade II Listed Character Home
- Short drive from West Bridgford (4 miles)
- Sitting Room & Garden Room
- High Quality Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms & Two Bathrooms
- Courtyard Gardens
- Off Road Parking & Car Port
- Unique & Desirable Location
- EPC Exempt
A stunning character property which has recently been upgraded to the highest of standards showcasing luxurious accommodation arranged over two levels. The property offers extremely inviting, light and comfortable accommodation and when viewing you instantly appreciate that the recent course of refurbishment has been done with the greatest attention to detail to preserve the character features from the original building which seamlessly sit alongside modern day conveniences. The result is a first class Nottinghamshire home offering plenty of 'wow' factor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8764424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine and Country, Nottinghamshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.