3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDinsdale Spa House, Middleton St George
- If Your Lifestyle Choice Is to Live in A Secluded, Picturesque Setting Within Grounds of Around 4.5
- Acres, This Delightful Home Is the One for You
- A Three Double Bedroom End Terrace Property Forming Part of The Former Dinsdale Spa in Middleton St George
- Enjoying Stunning Communal Grounds Which Border the River Tees, With Gardens, Patio Areas, Surrounding Woodland, Paddock & Allotment
- The Property Is Warmed by An Oil Fired Central Heating System & Provides Double Glazed Windows (Except Utility Area)
- Extremely Spacious Lounge/Dining Room with A Feature Multi Fuel Stove & Windows to Three Elevations
- Impressive Kitchen with Re-Fitted Units, Built-In Range Style Oven & Integrated Fridge & Freezer
- There Are Three Generous Double Bedrooms with One Having an En-Suite Shower Room
- Delightful Bathroom with A White Three-Piece Suite Including A Feature Roll Top Bath
- There Are Many Attractive Features Which Will Only Be Fully Appreciated Upon Internal Viewing
Set Within Secluded Grounds Extending to Approximately 4.5 Acres or Thereabouts, A Very Distinctive Property Offering Delightful Accommodation Which Will Appeal to Those Buyers Looking for Something Interestingly Individual. The Property Is One Of Five Homes Which Form Part of a Former Victorian Spa & The Charming Communal Grounds Border the River Tees.
With sealed unit double glazed entrance door, wood panelling to the walls and access door to …………
With oak flooring, coving, an under stairs cupboard and an attractive oak staircase leading to the first floor. Double doors to …………
4.65m x 6.4m
21'4 reducing to 15'3 x 21'0. Feature 'Severn' multi fuel stove set in an attractive feature surround with hearth. Two radiators, double glazed windows to three elevations and double-glazed door. Solid wood flooring and ceiling cornicing.
4.42m x 2.92m
Re-fitted wall and floor units with solid wood worktops and a Belfast style sink unit with mixer taps. Built-in Rangemaster oven with four ring hob, hot plate and extractor fan in canopy above. Plumbing for dishwasher, radiator, double glazed window, tiled floor, coving and downlights. Integrated fridge and freezer.
With plumbing for automatic washing machine, freestanding oil fired central heating boiler.
With double glazed window, radiator, picture rail, coving, oak flooring and hatch to loft space.
En-Suite Shower Room
2m x 1.27m
Double shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC. Part tiled walls, extractor fan, wall mounted Dimplex electric heater and spotlights.
4.75m x 4.55m
reducing to 10'6. With double glazed windows to two elevations, radiator, attractive wood panelling and oak flooring.
3.4m x 3.28m
Dual aspect double glazed windows to two elevations. Radiator and attractive wall panelling.
3.12m x 3.05m
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator, built-in wardrobe with lighting and loft access.
2.54m x 1.78m
Roll top bath with shower above and screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC. Double glazed window, chrome effect heated towel rail, cornicing, dado rail and spotlights.
Gardens & Double Garage
The property sits within communal grounds extending to approximately 4.5 acres or thereabouts. There are lawned sections, patio/seating areas, woodland, an allotment and paddock. A particular delight is the frontage overlooking the River Tees. In addition, the property has a double garage with electric up and over door. The approach to the property is from Church Lane in Middleton St George, heading through double gates along a private road to Dinsdale Spa.
This property is a Leasehold but is part of a Freehold (with 4 other properties). All properties within the Freehold hold a Share Certificate and pay for the upkeep of the property and any works required (currently £60pcm).
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73416701.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR180156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.