5 bedroom flat for saleWildcroft Manor, Putney, London
- A wonderful, spacious apartment
- Over 2,000 sq ft of living space
- Flexible accommodation
- Large kitchen with separate dining area
- Stunning communal gardens
- Parking & garage
- Porter & lift
- EPC Rating C
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A wonderful, spacious, 2,039 sq ft luxury apartment set within this imposing and prestigious manor house.
The property currently comprises 4 double bedrooms, family bathroom, open plan kitchen, dining room, study/single bedroom and reception room overlooking the well-tended communal gardens. Wildcroft Manor benefits from a porter, lift, and off-street parking. The property also has a garage.
Wildcroft Manor is situated on Putney Heath, also known as the "Putney Village" with its leafy surroundings, local pub and cricket pitch. There are excellent bus services including the 424 running from the estate entrance to Putney High Street, plus other services from the Green Man terminus leading to the West End and the City. Additional transport links include East Putney Underground (District Line) and Putney mainline station with easy routes into London Victoria and London Waterloo.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73419782.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA131596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.