4 bedroom detached house for saleMews Cottage, Hurworth Moor, Darlington
Offers in Region of
- Recently built Detached Dorma Bungalow
- Master bedroom with dressing room & en-suite
- Three further bedrooms with en-suite
- Open plan lounge/diner/kitchen
- ***Large commercial workshop which could be excellent business opportunity***
- Energy Efficiency Rating: C
- 8 years building warranty
Northgates are delighted to offer FOR SALE this recently built FOUR BEDROOMED Dorma Bungalow situated in the semi-rural area of HURWORTH MOOR, just on the outskirts of DARLINGTON. The property is only two years old and has been built to a high specification throughout including - master bedroom with dressing area and full en-suite bathroom, two further en-suites, spacious modern open plan lounge, diner and kitchen, underfloor heating throughout the ground floor by air sourced Epump, solar panels with solar boost water heating which also generates approximately £580 per annum. The dwelling also INCLUDES a VERY LARGE WORKSHOP, which is classed as commercial and would make an excellent development opportunity for the right person such as boarding kennels / cattery, holiday lets or garage/work shop, subject to the right planning permission. A viewing is highly recommended. In brief the accommodation comprises of:
Open plan lounge, kitchen, diner,
Bedrooms three and four with Jack and Jill en-suite,
Master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite bathroom,
Bedroom two with ensuite.
Large garden to the rear with patio area, garden to the front, off street parking for numerous vehicles, large commercial workshop.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8782540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northgate Estate Agents & Property Management, Darlington - Signature . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.