3 bedroom apartment for saleMcCulloch Avenue, Uddingston, UDDINGSTON
* BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM LOWER LEVEL COTTAGE STYLE FLAT
* MIXTURE OF BOTH MODERN & NEUTRAL TONES THROUGHOUT - FULLY RENOVATED
* SPACIOUS LOUNGE, MODERN FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM, THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
* HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER & RARELY AVAILABLE RESIDENTIAL POCKET - OFF STREET PARKING
* GREAT LOCATION FOR COMMUTING, AMENITIES & LOCAL SCHOOLING
Home Connexions would like to present to the market this rarely available lower level cottage flat situated within a very popular residential pocket of Uddingston. The property offers a mixture of both modern and neutral tones throughout which will appeal to all who view and given the properties location as well as the fantastic asking price the selling agents are advising early viewings to avoid disappointment. It would be ideally suited towards both young and elderly purchasers or evening landlords looking to boast their portfolios.
The entrance hallway offers access throughout to include a large storage cupboard. The lounge is bright and spacious with picture window overlooking the front of the property complete with fitted carpet which continues throughout the property with the exception to the kitchen and bathroom. There is a modern re-fitted kitchen which benefits from comprehensive range of wall and floor standing units complete with complementary worktops. There is a selection of integrated appliances with further space for free standing appliances complete with space for dining and vinyl flooring. The kitchen also offers access out to the rear garden.
The property offers three spacious double bedrooms all offering fitted carpet and space for free standing furnishings. Bedroom two benefits from a fitted storage cupboard. Completing the accommodation there is a modern upgraded three piece white bathroom which is fully tiled complete with vinyl flooring. There are well maintained gardens which are fully enclosed with a timber fence with a large lawn section and the purchasers benefiting from double glazing and gas central heating throughout as well as three permit parking.
The property is conveniently placed for commuting with access to the M74 motorway, M8 motorways whilst there is regular bus and train links to the surrounding towns and cities. Bellshill town centre is a short drive away whilst the Uddingston is highly regarded for its excellent main street where you can find the majority of every day shopping needs. There is a great choice of restaurants, bistros and pubs, with many more found in nearby Hamilton town centre. The property is located within popular school catchments whilst sports facilities are in abundance and include golf courses, swimming pools, gyms and country parks with picturesque walks.
EPC Band: D
Lounge (1) 4.72m (15'6") x 3.81m (12'6")
Kitchen Dining (1) 4.98m (16'4") x 3.07m (10'1")
Bedroom One (1) 3.56m (11'8") x 2.79m (9'2")
Bedroom Two (1) 3.71m (12'2") x 2.97m (9'9")
Bedroom Three 3.58m (11'9") x 2.84m (9'4")
Bathroom (1) 3.12m (10'3") x 1.68m (5'6")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AMH1HCEN001053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Connexions, East Kilbride. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.