3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale19 Bewdley Avenue, Shrewsbury, SY2 5UQ
Offers in Region of
- Well presented, semi-detached house
- Three bedrooms and re-fitted bathroom
- Garage and parking
- Convenient location close to excellent amenities
- Good sized private garden.
This well presented, three bedroom semi-detached house has the benefit of gas fired central heating and double glazing and includes; entrance hall, living room, re-fitted kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms and re-fitted bathroom. Garage, parking. Good sized private gardens.
The property benefits from a lovely quiet location on the edge of this popular development approximately 1.5 miles east of Shrewsbury town centre with good local facilities nearby.
A well presented, three bedroom, semi-detached house.
Inside The Property -
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 3.85m x 4.09m (12'8" x 13'5") - Fireplace with granite fire surround and pebble effect fire
Recently Re-Fitted Kitchen / Dining Room - 3.12m x 5.21m (10'3" x 17'1") - Range of Cherry wood finished units with work surfaces
Belling electric cooker
STAIRCASE rising from entrance hall to LANDING with airing cupboard and access to loft.
Bedroom 1 - 3.23m x 3.17m (10'7" x 10'5") - Built in double and single wardrobes
Bedroom 2 - 2.67m x 2.67m (8'9" x 8'9") - Recessed book shelves
Bedroom 3 - 1.98m x 1.94m (6'6" x 6'4") -
Bathroom - Recently re-fitted with white suite comprising;
Panelled bath with electric shower over
Pedestal wash hand basin, wc
Fully tiled floor and walls
Outside The Property -
Single Garage - Double doors and rear service door.
The property is approached over a concrete driveway leading to the single garage. FRONT GARDEN laid to shaped lawn with magnolia and flowering cherry. Slate paths to front entrance door.
There is a good sized paved patio to the side of the property, which wraps around to the rear with dual seating areas. Good sized REAR GARDEN laid mainly to lawn with two timber and felt garden sheds. The whole being enclosed by close boarded fencing and enjoying privacy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27804010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Evans, Shrewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.