3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleStanton Road, Burton-On-Trent
- Rarely available Detached Bungalow
- Lounge with Bay Window
- Kitchen/Diner, Sun Room
- Three Bedrooms
- House Bathroom
- Multiple Off Road Parking, Garage
- Private rear Garden
** RARELY AVAILABLE DETACHED BUNGALOW* NO CHAIN* THREE BEDROOMS ** GREAT SCHOOL CATCHMENT ** This detached bungalow sits in an elevated position on STANTON ROAD and in brief comprises of Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Sun Room. Three Bedrooms, House Bathroom, Garage, Off Road Parking and Lovely Rear Garden.
This DETACHED bungalow sits in an elevated position on the Stanton Road, to the front there is ample off road parking with potential to add more. The Bungalow itself is EXTREMELY spacious. The property has been well maintained by the owner and in brief comprises of side Entrance Hall, Lounge with bay window, Kitchen/Diner with arch through to Sun Room, three Bedrooms and a house Bathroom. The rear of the property has Garage, brick out building and good sized private rear Garden. it could be a fantastic family home!
Having Driveway allowing multiple off road parking and giving access to the Garage, there is also a substantial front garden which is laid mainly to lawn with a variety of trees and bushes.
Double glazed door to side elevation, ceiling light point, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 15' 1" max to bay x 11' 4" ( 4.60m max to bay x 3.45m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, central heating radiator, two wall light points, feature fireplace Adams style fireplace with marble backing and hearth with gas fire insert, laminate flooring and picture rail.
Kitchen/ Diner 21' 10" x 11' 11" ( 6.65m x 3.63m )
A range of fitted wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, laminate flooring, two ceiling light points, central heating radiator, double glazed door to side elevation, double glazed windows to rear and side elevations and archway through to Sun Room.
Sun Room 12' x 10' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.17m )
Sliding patio doors to the rear garden, two wall light points, ceiling light point and laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 3" max into robes x 15' 1" max to bay ( 3.43m max into robes x 4.60m max to bay )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes, laminate flooring, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" max into robes x 11' 10" ( 3.43m max into robes x 3.61m )
Double glazed sliding doors opening into the sun room, skylight window, fitted wardrobes and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.12m x 2.67m )
Double glazed bay window to side elevation, laminate flooring, loft access and central heating radiator.
Bathroom 8' 5" x 6' 2" ( 2.57m x 1.88m )
Obscure double glazed window to side elevation, ceiling light point, chrome heated towel rail, W.C, wash hand basin with vanity storage, bath with shower over, full wall tiling and tiled flooring.
Paved patio area leading to lawn, planted borders and gated access.
Garage 16' 9" x 8' 1" ( 5.11m x 2.46m )
With up and over door, access door, power and lighting.
Useful brick built storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73434413.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUT204222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.