6 bedroom character property for saleMarket Place, Margate
- Great Potential
- Old Town Location/Turner Centre
- Near to Margate Train Station/Dreamland
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Available Now/No Onward Chain
- Holiday Home
- Air BnB potential
- Own Parking
- Over five floors
- TLC Needed
GREAT POTENTIAL!!! This property, set in the sought after Old Town Margate has to be viewed to realise its full potential. It is set over 5 floors with off street parking which is scarce for this area and some outside space to rear. Although in need of of internal TLC this is a substantial property in the centre of Margate's Old Town. The property was let as 11 rooms- Flatlets HMO and most recently as 8 allowing for better quality tenants and less tenant turnover. As it stands now, the council haven't allowed the property to be used as 8 units, despite it being used beforehand as 11. We are working that property be re-let on multi basis. Historically the property has had planning permission to be converted as 4 self contained flats or may lend itself as a large family home. Close to the sea front, Turner Centre, Dreamland, Margate Main Sands and Margate Train Station.
Should you have interest in the property, we would be looking to sell without any conditions relating the letting or potential conversion of the property. Please call to arrange a viewing on 01843 230960.
INTERNAL VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27901880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovetts Property Services, Cliftonville . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.