2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAnson Way, Walsgrave, Coventry, West Midlands
- Beautifully Presented Modern Semi Detached House
- Spacious Lounge & Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Two Good Sized Double Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Beautifully Plant Private Rear Garden With Off Road Parking To Front
- Excellent FTB/Investment Accommodation
- Good Access To Local Amenities, University Hospital & The Motorway
- Energy Rating; D
A beautifully presented, deceptively spacious, 2 double bedroom semi-detached house set in this quiet but convenient cul-de-sac. Offering excellent FTB accommodation, the property comprises of:-
Spacious Lounge with modern stone effect electric fire suite, Good sized Fitted Kitchen Diner with Electric over & Gas Hob having UPVC window and door leading to the beautiful rear garden. Unoverlooked and with mature shrubs and flowers it gives the garden a private cottage feel, whilst still having good access to local shopping, Schools, University Hospital and motorway networks On the first floor of the property are two good sized Double Bedrooms with bedroom 2 having fitted wardrobes and separate airing cupboard maximising storage space, and a first floor bathroom with fitted suite and shower. The property will be sold with vacant possession and no upward chain.
Property ref: 121_2761_4619789
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73437428.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4619789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robin Jones, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.