1 bedroom flat for saleTime House, Plough Road, Wandsworth, London
- Third floor flat
- One bedroom
- Modern condition
- Private balcony off living room
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Close to local amenities
- Available on 55% shared ownership basis
A 1 bedroom flat available through our Shared Ownership Scheme
Available for £214,500 for 55% share based on the marketing figure of £390,000
So Resi Monthly Payment - £403.00
Monthly Service Charge - £157.37
Total Monthly Charge - £560.37 PLUS MORTGAGE REQUIRED FOR 55% SHARE
- Please note that applications from those that live/work in the local authority of Wandsworth will be given priority.
Utility cupboard with plumbing for washing machine
Bathroom with WC
Shower over bath
2.73 x 3.12
Living room with open plan kitchen:
3.24 x 5.87 (maximum dimensions as irregular shaped room)
2.75 x 2.46
fridge/freezer and dishwasher
Private balcony off living room.
Energy Rating Band - B
Environmental Impact Band - B
All room dimensions approximate.
Please note figures given for So Resi Monthly Payment and service charge are correct at time of marketing. There is an annual increase that takes place. Please refer to Resale Team for up to date information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 80606_1921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by So Resi, So Resi. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.