Plot for saleDawbers Lane, Euxton, Chorley, Lancashire
Superb SELF-BUILD DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY with roads and services installed.
Set in a beautifully mature setting, this is an opportunity to purchase a SELF-BUILD PLOT with THREE purchase options; OUTLINE PLANNING PERMISSION, RESERVED MATTERS APPROVAL or CONSTRUCTED, all details are available upon request. This is for a single dwelling in the popular village of Euxton. Example designs are available.Gleadhill House Gardens on Dawbers Lane has occupied a familiar position in the Euxton landscape for many years. The large residence that latterly provided commercial office accommodation has now given way to create an opportunity for 12 families to enjoy the beautiful and private setting, within easy reach of all local amenities and the road network within a bespoke and private development.
The vendors have put in place the roads and services to each individual plot which vary from approximately 0.18 acres through to approximately 0.29 acres. Each plot has its own individual characteristic. Each plot has its own road frontage.
The opportunity that exists is for purchasers to acquire a plot and build a house of their own design within the constraints of the design code and the volume cap which differs per plot. This volume is inclusive of detached garage. Example designs are contained within these particulars and show a detached residence covering 240m2 (2584ft2) or thereabouts which would provide volume of 760m3 and therefore have the ability to have a detached garage of 140m3. A second design for a detached residence providing accommodation over 270m2 (2910ft2) or thereabouts which will not have the benefit of a detached garage is available.
Please note that the properties are offered on the following basis:
1. All properties to be constructed along the lines of the design code which is available from the Agent.
2. Planning conditions.
3. Approval to be given by the vendor for the design of each individual residence.
4. Purchase to be on a ‘subject to reserved matters planning’ basis.
5. Community infrastructure levy exemption so long as lived in for at last three years.
6. Services are provided to each plot. Electricity, water, gas and drainage.
7. Potential to retain existing architect.
8. Potential to retain builders across site.
9. Potential for smaller properties or bungalow.
10. Intrusive ground study pre-prepared.
This is a superb opportunity; a real rarity in the market place and one that has already proven very popular when plots were offered ‘off market’.
Initial enquiries should be via the sole selling Agents rather than the Local Authority. The individual detail of the plots can be discussed at that point.
Gleadhill House Gardens – Plot 2
Alternative purchase options
As an alternative to making a purchase of a plot with only outline consent, plot 2 already has the benefit of reserved matters planning meaning that the positioning of the house within the plot and the design of the exterior and interior is already granted. You will see from the plan below and over the page what has been approved.
This now gives prospective purchasers 3 distinctive options as follows:
1. To purchase with the benefit of outline planning permission – this would mean progressing your own detailed planning application (subject to vendor’s approval of design and size).
2. To purchase the plot with the benefit of the reserved matters approval as shown thus allowing construction to start sooner as approved by the local planning authority, subject to building regulations approval.
3. To purchase the property constructed. The vendor will offer this option for the house to be constructed by the vendor in accordance with the reserved matters approval subject to agreement with you on the internal specification.
The pricing for these options are as follows:
For further information, please contact the sole-selling agents who will be able to arrange a meeting with the vendors if appropriate.
Planning Permission: Each plot is offered with outline planning. Other options are available for plot 2.
Title & Tenure: The property is offered for sale on a subject to reserved matters planning basis which will eventually result in a freehold ownership once the build is complete and building regulations have been approved.
Local Authority: Chorley Borough Council, Civic Offices, Union Street, Chorley, PR7 1AL. 01257 515151
Council Tax: TBC
Wayleaves and Easements: Please note that there are no wayleaves or easements that we are aware of that affect the subject property.
Public Rights of Way: Please note there are no public rights of way that affect any individual plot.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73439282.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUR180113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Armitstead Barnett, Burscough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.