2 bedroom off-plan for saleMaine Tower, Harbour Central, London
- 24 Hour Concierge
- 8th Floor
- Off-Plan Investment Opportunity
- Residents Private Leisure Facilities
- Private Balcony Offering Oblique Dock Views
- Over 800 Square Feet
- Completion Set for Quarter 1 2020
This stunning apartment on the 8th floor of the long awaited Maine Tower in Harbour Central is available to purchase off-plan.
The luxury finished 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom corner apartment, benefits from high specification finish throughout. The spacious apartments with open plan kitchen, living area leads to your private balcony givng oblique dock views.
The development offers a vast range of highly-specified properties and opulent reception foyers designed by Nicola Fontanella of Argent Design, whilst the leisure complex will include a “Residents' Club” with a proposed library, concierge, gym and spa, plus business suites and a cinema.
The impressive Harbour Central will include five residential buildings and a six-storey leisure complex, which will be ideally situated within 10 minutes of the heart of Canary Wharf – set to benefit from the arrival of Crossrail in 2018.
The apartment has 999 year lease and completion is expected for Early 2020.
**Please note that images are CGI and are for marketing purposes only and not reflective of the apartment**
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-73439575.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9819913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Landmark Estates, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.