1 bedroom flat for saleMercator Road, Lewisham, London, SE13
- Spacious one bedroom flat
- Double glazing
- Fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Close to Lewisham Shopping Center
- Excellent transport links
- Total floor area 74m2
Set back from Lee High Road is this exquisitely presented 1 bed flat. With a short walk to the local shops and restaurants this property is ideal for first time buyers and buy to let investors. Early viewings are advised to avoid disappointment.
Lease Term 130 years (to be verified by Vendors Solicitor)
Service Charge £800 per year (to be verified by Vendors Solicitor)
Ground Rent £10 per year (to be verified by Vendors Solicitor)
While it's easy to hop on the train or DLR at Lewisham station to explore the rest of London, there's plenty in the town itself. There's an indoor shopping centre and a daily street market, a surprising amount of green space and restaurants serving world cuisine.
Families can choose from a wide selection of state primary and secondary schools, as well as some respected independent options. Blackheath is Lewisham's close neighbour, with fine dining, boutique shops and bustling bars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73441034.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LEW180184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Lewisham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.