3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleExford Road London SE12
- 1930's semi detached house
- Close to Grove Park station
- Spacious accommodation
- Modern kitchen
- Three bedrooms/two bathrooms
- Double garage
- Surrounded by beautiful gardens
- EPC rating D
Surrounded by beautiful front, side and rear gardens is this spacious three bedroom 1930’s chalet semi detached house which is located within easy reach of Grove Park station and is situated along one of Lees most sought after roads. This superb property offers spacious accommodation and comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, modern kitchen, sun room, three well proportioned bedrooms and two bathrooms. Benefits to note include double glazing, gas central heating and double garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73441259.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P15727. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter James Estate Agents, Lee . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.