3 bedroom bungalow for saleHolly Drive, Bourne, PE10
- Superbly Presented Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Located on the Popular Beech Avenue Development
- Within Walking Distance of the Town Centre
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Open Views
- EPC Rating C
A superbly presented three bedroom detached bungalow located on the popular Beech Avenue development within walking distance of the town centre with its wide range of shopping facilities. The property has been much improved by the current vendor and benefits from, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, lounge with french doors onto the rear garden, three bedrooms, oak internal doors, upvc double glazed windows and new gas central heating boiler. Outside there is a garage and block paved driveway with ample off road parking and to the rear an enclosed garden with open views.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73441817.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOU180127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Bourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.