3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleStanley Close, New Eltham, SE9
- HIGH SPEC FINISH
- INTEGRATED CEILING SPEAKERS
- HIGH GLOSS KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- EASY ACCESS TO NEW ELTHAM STATION
- MODERN RECENTLY FITTED BATHROOMS
- QUIET RESIDENTIAL CLOSE
- NO CHAIN
Stunningly refurbished 3 bedroom 2 bathroom modern house for sale in New Eltham. The property is finished to a very high specification & is located close to New Eltham Station offering east access to the City & Canary Wharf.
The ground floor of the property features high gloss grey tiles & comprises three areas, the kitchen, lounge & WC.
The newly fitted high gloss kitchen features a breakfast bar, integrated handles & integrated appliances including a dishwasher, combined washing machine & dryer, a wine cooler, electric hob, extractor fan & double oven. It also features a solid worktop including an undermount sink & an integrated drainer. Also housed within a kithen unit is as a newly fitted Worcester cominbation boiler.
The lounge features spotlights to the ceiling, integrated ceiling speakers, designer matt grey radiators & double glazed patio doors to the rear garden.
The WC to the ground floor features stunning tiling to the walls, a contemprary toilet & hand wash hand basin with built under drawers, a large towel radiator & a large fitted mirror.
All three bedrooms feature newly fitted luxury grey carpets, spotlit ceilings, black chrome light switches & power points
The bathroom and en-suite are finished with high gloss white sanitaryware, chrome towel radiators & tiled walls & floors. They also feature motion sensors for lighting.
The rear garden offers potential space for an extension to the side (subject to obtaining planning consents) and there is also a garage to the rear of the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AVON_000735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avon Property, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.