2 bedroom flat for saleComerford Road, London, SE4
- Brockley - SE4
- Long Leasehold Tenure
- Brockley Train Station 0.5 miles (Approx.)
- Crofton Park Train Station 0.4 miles (Approx.)
- Ladywell Train Station 0.8 miles (Approx.)
- Large Private Rear Garden
- Close to Local Amenities
- Large Kitchen / Diner
- Downstairs Cloakroom
Kallars are delighted to offer this ground and first floor, two bedroom apartment with square footage to rival a house.
The property provides a fantastic amount of living space (880 sq. ft. approx.). The property comprises a vast reception room, a well-placed kitchen/diner to the rear of the flat with direct access to a large private garden, two double bedrooms and a good sized bathroom. Notable benefits of this home include; an additional downstairs cloakroom, a recently extended lease and ample on street parking.
Comerford Road is superbly connected with Brockley, Ladywell and Crofton Park stations all within walking distance. There are regular services to and from hot spots such as Charing Cross, London Bridge, Canada Water, Shoreditch High Street and St Pancras International. There are also regular buses that will have you in the city in no time.
Brockley offers a wealth of delightful independent shops and restaurants. The local pubs are excellent and have weekly quiz nights. The area also has a highly rated Farmers’ Market held on Saturdays. Immensely popular with families, primary schools near here include St Mary Magdalen’s, Beecroft and John Stainer.
You are also a few minutes away from the beautiful Hilly Fields Park and a parade of shops on Brockley Road, which include a post office, banks and handy hardware shops.
An internal inspection is highly advised to fully appreciate this remarkable property. Please contact 0208 692 9533 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a viewing immediately.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73443035.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11034779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kallars, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.