2 bedroom flat for saleThe Avenue, Sneyd Park, BRISTOL, BS9 1PD
- Top floor period apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Front aspect sitting room with dining area
- Refitted kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Cloakroom with toilet
- Gated access directly onto The Durdham Downs
- 0.9 miles from the top of Whiteladies Road
- Bus stop at the junction of The Avenue and Julian Road
Located just off The Avenue along a private driveway and backing onto Durdham Downs is this wonderful light and bright top floor flat with stunning views from almost all the windows. While retaining various features and having been upgraded by the various owners since. My vendor too has added her own touch, having updated the kitchen to a very high standard in the last few years.
As you walk into the entrance hall you immediately feel at home, with the second bedroom, family bathroom and additional cloak room all within the entrance. As you turn the corner the principle living accommodation is next. The front aspect living/dining room is so light and bright with a high vaulted ceiling. The living/dining room offers plenty of space to entertain family and friends, but it still has that interment feeling of a cosy room with a wood burner being the centre of attention. The master bedroom is next door and almost feels as big as the living room, with its high ceiling and front aspect window offering views of the high surrounding trees almost making you think you aren`t in a major city. The kitchen was replaced by my vendor quite recently with lots of improvements made from the solid stone flooring to the quartz work tops, well known fitted appliances, high ceiling with a window over the door frame as well as a skylight.
There is a bus stop at the junction of Julian Road and The Avenue for buses in and out of the city centre etc. and this apartment is just a walk across the Downs from Clifton, which is just 0.9 miles from this property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73443497.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 327001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.