3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorthmead Road, West Allerton, Liverpool, L19
- Well Presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Located in the Highly Desirable Area of West Allerton, L19
- To the Front Elevation you Have a a Well Maintained Driveway
- Comprises a Welcoming Entrance Hall and Reception Room
- Well Appointed Fitted Kitchen With Excellent Storage Facilities
- Impressive Decoration Throughout with a Downstairs Bathroom
- Two Doubles, One Single Bedroom and Two Piece W.C.
- Externally Benefits from a Paved Patio and Lawned Garden
Move Residential are pleased to offer for sale this spacious and well presented three bedroom end terraced property which is situated on Northmead Road, in the highly desirable area of Garston, L19. The property briefly comprises; reception hallway, lounge, dining room, modern style fitted kitchen and ground floor family bathroom suite. Firstly, you have a modern family living area that benefits from hardwood flooring and bay fronted windows that give an open and airy feel to the room. An updated and well appointed kitchen is also complimented by gloss finished units with excellent storage facilities and is finished to a high standard. To the first floor, there is two doubles and one good sized single bedroom and a separate W.C. that benefits from floor to ceiling tiles.
Externally there are gardens to the front and rear, with driveway providing off road parking. Additional benefits to the property include a gas central heating system and double glazing throughout.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73443709.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9820042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.