4 bedroom house for saleBlandfield Road, Clapham South, London, SW12
- A charming Victorian terraced house
- Bright and airy property
- Impressive reception with log burning stove
- Contemporary Kitchen/dining room
- Generous master bedroom with en-suite
- Three further bedrooms
- Family bathroom and WC
- South West-facing garden
- Ideally located for access to Clapham Common, Northcote Road and Balham
- Sought-after Nightingale Triangle location
James Pendleton has great pleasure introducing to the market a beautifully presented and extensively extended Victorian terraced house located within the highly desirable Nightingale Triangle. The property benefits from an elegant mix of Victorian period features and contemporary fittings, with light and airy accommodation arranged over three floors. The ground floor accommodation comprises a charming reception, towards the rear, the house has been extended into the side to create a stylish high-standard, open plan kitchen dining room. Bi-folding doors from the kitchen dining room lead directly out to the south west facing private garden, the ground floor accommodation further benefits from a WC and ample storage.
Arranged over the first floor are two generous double bedrooms, a small bedroom and a luxurious primary bathroom. The second floor boasts an exquisite master bedroom, bathed in natural light with a Juliette balcony and an adjacent shower room. Blandfield Road is a quiet, popular residential road running off Nightingale Lane. Clapham South underground station (Zone 2) is a convenient short walk from the property, as are Clapham and Wandsworth Commons. The cafes, shops, bars and restaurants local to Balham, Abbeville Village and Bellevue Road are also within close proximity to this beautiful house.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73446107.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA170238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.