2 bedroom flat for saleDavenham Court, Childwall, Liverpool, L15
- Bright and Spacious Two Bedroom, Upper Floor Apartment
- Located in the Highly Sought After Area of Childwall, L15
- Well Appointed Communal Grounds with Inviting Front Elevation
- Welcoming Entrance Hall Leading to Open Plan Lounge Area
- Good Sized Fitted Kitchen Area with Ample Storage
- Two Generously Sized Double Bedrooms with Family Bathroom
- Impressive Property with Exacting Standards Throughout
- Closer Inspection Advised to Appreciate the Properties Potential
Brought to you by Move Residential is this bright and airy two bedroom apartment on Davenham Court in the highly desirable area of Childwall, L15. The front approach of this property has allocated parking and communal garden areas that bring you a welcoming communal hallway. From the apartment hallway, you have access to an open lounge area that has neutral decor and views of the communal gardens, furthermore there is a fitted kitchen area with plenty of storage. Additionally you have two good sized double bedrooms with a three piece family bathroom. Viewings for this property are recommended to appreciate the properties full potential.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7006079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.