2 bedroom apartment for saleBlakes Quay, Gas Works Road, Reading, RG1
- Two bedrooms with water views, master with ensuite shower
- Impressive living room with balcony and water views
- Well-fitted kitchen with appliances
- Second modern family bathroom suite with shower
- Undercroft parking; Lift; EPC rating: C
- Residents gym and games room
Located in the exclusive central Reading waterside development Blakes Quay, is this stunning two bedroom apartment with delightful river views. The apartment occupies arguably one of the best positions within the development with a river facing balcony accessed from the sizeable living room and is further complimented by undercroft parking, a residents gym, games room and meeting rooms. The gated development stands within well-tended communal grounds and is within a short walk to Reading train station with the shops and restaurants of the Oracle and Forbury Gardens nearby.
Sitting Room 7.29m (23'11) x 6.2m (20'4)
Kitchen 2.84m (9'4) x 2.79m (9'2)
Bedroom One 5.44m (17'10) x 3.07m (10'1)
Bedroom Two 5.13m (16'10) x 2.54m (8'4)
There is a gym and games room for use by the residents and there are meeting rooms which can be booked via the management company.
An allocated space in the undercroft parking area.
Electric gates open to the undercroft parking and the well maintained communal grounds.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: D
Remaining lease length: 140 years
Current maintenance charge: £2,496 per annum
Ground rent: £200 per annum
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73453085.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 89979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.