3 bedroom penthouse for saleEast Prescot Road, Liverpool
- SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM PENTHOUSE
- ENTRANCE HALL
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE
- FITTED KITCHEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE
- VIEWS FROM REAR WINDOW
- SKY LIGHTS TO EVERY ROOM
- CLOSE TO AMMENITIES, TRAIN STATION AND HOSPITALS
- ALLOCATED PARKING WITH SECURE GATED ACCESS
- SECURITY ALARMED
******A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS BEAUTIFUL SPACIOUS 133 SQUARE METRE PRESTIGIOUS TOP FLOOR, 3 DOUBLE BEDROOM PENTHOUSE APARTMENT IN LIVERPOOL BROADGREEN. PERFECT FOR YOUNG PROFESSIONALS, FAMILY OR AS AN INVESTMENT PROPERTY. THE APARTMENT IS CONVENIENTLY SITUATED, OFFERING LOCAL AMENITIES, TRAIN STATION, BUS ROUTE AND LOCAL HOSPITALS WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE, PARKING IS ALLOCATED WITH THIS PROPERTY WITH SECURE GATED ACCESS.*******
Entrance to hall
With laminate floor.
26' X 3'2"
With laminate flooring, radiator, door to lounge and cloak room.
20' X 21'6"
Laminate flooring, with feature skylights for a light and airy room, radiator.
Modern fitted kitchen
10' X 8'2"
With range of matching wall and base units, rolled edged work surfaces,dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer, cooker and hob, single drainer sink unit, part tiled walls, skylight.
Master Bedroom 1
20' X 20'
With skylight window, radiator.
Master Bedroom 2
10' X 12'
Skylight window, radiator, laminate flooring.
Master Bedroom 3
13,1" X 10'2"
With skylights, storage and radiator.
Modern family bathroom 1
10'6" X 7'
With three piece white suite, shower cubicle, tiled walls, skylights, radiator.
Modern family bathroom 2
6' x 15'
With three piece white suite, with corner bath, tiled walls, skylights, radiator.
Building approximately 14 years old, Parking and gardens to the rear of the building, secure gated access.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 70522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.