3 bedroom terraced house for saleDorset Avenue, Chelmsford
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen Diner
- Recently Refurbished
- Front and Rear Garden
- Garage to Rear
A lovely family home situated on Dorset Avenue, offering the ideal locality to walk to the Beehive Lane Community Primary School and easy access to the City Centre and Railway Station. The accommodation has been improved by adding an extension.
GUIDE PRICE: £290,000 - £300,000.
Entrance Door To:
Double glazed obscured window to front view with stairs leading up to first floor landing, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator. Doors to cloakroom, living room and access to kitchen diner.
Low level flush w.c and wash hand basin.
Living Room 23' 1" x 10' 9" ( 7.04m x 3.28m )
Double glazed bay window to front view with double doors leading to kitchen diner, two radiators.
Kitchen Diner 19' x 16' 7" ( 5.79m x 5.05m )
Kitchen diner comprising of one and a half bowl stainless steel inset sink and drainer set into roll edge worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units and tiled splashbacks, skylight. Space for range cooker with extractor hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, built-in under-counter fridge and built-in dishwasher to remain. Double glazed window to rear view with door leading to garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Doors to bedrooms and bathroom, airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 10' ( 3.84m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front view, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" into wardrobe. x 10' 9" ( 3.48m into wardrobe. x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear view with built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to front view, radiator.
Suite with double glazed obscured window to rear view and consisting of part tiled walls, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
Pathway to front with lawned area to side.
Large tiled patio seating area with mature plants and shrubs to border. Brick built shed with power and light, window to aspect and door to side. Rear access gate.
Garage In Block
Up and over door to front. The garage is the middle one of three which is located in at the end of the garden to the right of the back gate.
In 2016 all windows and doors have been replaced, and extensively refurbished internally. Hardwood (engineered) flooring to lounge and hallway. The loft is fully insulated and part boarded.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73478213.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE109518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.