4 bedroom terraced house for saleGrove Place, Cathles Road, Clapham South, London, SW12
- Modern Town House in a secure gated mews
- Well-presented throughout
- Huge potential to extend (STPP)
- Vast L-shaped reception
- Kitchen with room for dining
- Four double bedrooms
- Bathroom and shower room
- South facing garden
- Off street parking
- Located moments from the Clapham South Underground station
James Pendleton are thrilled to market this spacious modern terraced townhouse, set within a much sought after gated development with an allocated parking space. This substantial property boasts flexible accommodation extending to over 1350 sq. ft., there is a substantial L-shaped reception room which could be increased significantly in size by the addition of a side extension (STPP), and precedent has already been set in the mews. Doors lead off the reception room onto a south facing garden, a delightful sun trap.
There is a modern kitchen with a connected dining room which can accommodate a good sized table, perfect for entertaining. The ground floor also offers under stair storage and a WC.
The first floor has three double bedrooms, two of these have built in wardrobes, there is also a ‘Jack and Jill’ family bathroom, the Master bedroom occupies the second floor and has built in wardrobes, there is an en-suite shower room and a sizable cupboard off the landing. Subject to the necessary permissions this property could also be further increased in size by increasing the existing loft conversion further (STPP).
Grove Place is located close to the junction with Balham Hill in Clapham South. The transport links, shops, restaurants and amenities local to Clapham South, Balham and Abbeville Village are within a convenient short walk of this exceptional property.The property is also well serviced by goods schools and nurseries within walking distances.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73479368.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA160222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.