2 bedroom terraced house for salePelham Road, Norwich
- Two bedroom, bay fronted Victorian terrace
- Full of character
- Enclosed bisected rear garden
- Cast iron fireplaces
- No onward chain
Positively exuding charm and character, this delightful bay fronted two double bedroom Victorian terrace property boasts many superb attributes to include a ground floor shower room and first floor en-suite bathroom and a 50ft south facing rear garden.
The property has an array of character features such as cast iron fireplaces, exposed strip wood floors and exposed strip wood doors. The property is being sold with the added benefit of no onward chain and an early viewing is essential.
Entrance Door Into:
Lounge 11' 7" max x 14' max into bay ( 3.53m max x 4.27m max into bay )
inset open cat iron fireplace with wood surround, shelves recess, radiator, exposed strip wood floor and sash window to front aspect.
Stairs to the first floor and strip wood door to:
Formal Dining Room 11' 10" max x 10' 4" ( 3.61m max x 3.15m )
Radiator, strip wood floor, under stairs storage cupboard, feature fireplace and door to rear garden.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 6' 2" ( 2.39m x 1.88m )
Bespoke range of open fronted storage units with solid wood block working surface, large inset ceramic Belfast sink, gas cooker pint, quality tiled flooring, window to the side aspect, space for fridge and plumbing for washing machine.
With suite comprising shower cubicle with mains fed shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with extractor fan, ladder radiator and velux skylight window.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 7" max narrowing to 10' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.53m max narrowing to 3.33m x 3.63m )
Inset cast iron fireplace, strip wood floor, sash window to the rear aspect, access to roof space and strip wood door to:
En-Suite Bathroom 8' x 6' 3" ( 2.44m x 1.91m )
With suite comprising paneled bath, wash hand basin and low level WC with radiator, tiled splash backs and sash window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" narrowing to 10' 5" x 11' 10" ( 3.53m narrowing to 3.17m x 3.61m )
Inset cast iron fireplace, strip wood floor, sash window to the front aspect and radiator.
The property has on road non permit parking to the front with a small enclosed front garden. The rear garden is bisected with the main garden measuring approximately 50ft with a south / south west aspect. The rear garden is mainly lawned with a rage of mature shrubs and trees to include impressive walnut tree and the timber garden shed is included in the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73488059.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR129157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.