2 bedroom house for saleDover House Road, Putney
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- Two Modern Bathrooms
- Stunning Open Plan Reception Space
- Extended Kitchen/Diner
- End of Terrace Freehold House
- Excellent Transport Links
- Outstanding Schools Very Close By
- Private Garden
- Ideal Family Home
- 912 Sq Ft
A beautifully presented two bedroom end of terraced house located within the Dover House Conservation Area.
This stunning property comprises of a reception room overlooking communal green open space, which could be used as a study, play room or third double bedroom. There is also a second reception room leading through the a large kitchen/diner with french doors leading out to a private garden with side access. The property also benefits from a very useful utility room and ground floor shower room. On the first floor are two double bedrooms with ample storage and tastefully modernised family bathroom.
Dover House Road is located within the ever popular Dover House Conservation area, benefitting from the picturesque green and located a short walk (0.7 miles) from Barnes mainline station with frequent trains to Waterloo, plus with many excellent local bus routes nearby including the no's 72 to Hammersmith, 430 to Putney/Kensington and the 337 to Clapham Junction or Richmond.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73490693.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27907428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Anderson, West Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.