4 bedroom house for saleWindermere Road, Haywards Heath, RH16
- Detached House Within Quiet Private Road Within Walking Distance of Station and High Street.
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- Magnificent Garden Approximately 100'x50' Secluded By Trees
- Through Reception Room Enjoying A Double Aspect
- Welll Fitted Kitchen and Separate Utility/Cloakroom
- Dining Room Overlooking The Front
- Superb Wooden Chalet (19'5x13'6) Wi-Fi Enabled and Insulated
- Off Street Parking
A rare gem.... this individual detached house situated within a PRIVATE road boasting a glorious garden (100' approx) beautifully quiet and secluded by a fabulous selection of mature trees and shrubs. The property benefits from a spacious hallway, through reception room, well fitted kitchen leading to dining room, utility/cloakroom, four good size bedrooms, insulated and wi-fi enabled wooden chalet 19'5x13'6, off street parking and within comfortable walking distance of Haywards Heath Station and High Street.
Approach : Via a five bar gate... mature hedging and off street parking.
Hallway : A spacious hallway with area for side table, stairs to first floor.
Reception Room : A lovely bright room enjoying a double aspect into a square bay window at the front and with french windows onto the garden.
Kitchen : A well fitted range of wooden wall and base units, sink and drainer with window above overlooking garden, space for large range cooker and for fridge and freezer, granite style worktops, space for table and chairs and french windows opening onto garden.
Dining Room : Leading off the kitchen, with square bay window overlooking front garden.
Utility/Cloakroom : Comprising wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath, wc, built in cupboard, plumbed for washing machine and window.
Stairs Leading To First Floor : Landing with loft access.
Bedroom 1 : A double bedroom with window overlooking front, built in cupboard.
Bedroom 2 : A lovely bright double room with fabulous outlook across the garden.
Bedroom 3 : Further double bedroom overlooking front.
Bedroom 4 : A good size single bedroom with window overlooking back garden.
Bathroom : Family bathroom comprising p-shaped bath with separate shower above, wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath, window above, wc and airing cupboard.
Wooden Chalet : A fantastic addition to the living space measuring 19'3x13'6, currently used as office, insulated and wi-fi enabled.
Garden : A magnificent garden where the only break in the silence is the cocophony of birdsong! With paved terrace, mostly laid to lawn (approx 100'x50'), beautifully secluded by fabulous mature trees and herbaceous borders including lilac trees, willow tree, roses, etc, greenhouse and side access to front.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73490768.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLINT_001131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flint & Company, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.