3 bedroom flat for saleAlderbrook Road, Clapham South, London, SW12
- An immaculately presented duplex apartment
- Set in an impressive double fronted Victorian property
- Private West facing garden and patio
- Tasteful décor with period features
- Bright and spacious accommodation exceeding 1,135 sq. ft.
- Three double bedrooms and two reception rooms
- Two reception rooms and contemporary kitchen
- Recently refurbished with 10 years builders warranty
- Moments from Clapham South underground station (Zone 2) and Clapham Common
- Close to Balham, Northcote Road, Nightingale Lane and Abbeville Village
James Pendleton has great pleasure introducing this outstanding transformation of this impressive double fronted Victorian house elegantly developed to create five enviable apartments.
This duplex apartment with accommodation of over 1135sqft, offers spacious living accommodation throughout, there are two generous reception rooms, a contemporary kitchen and a west facing garden.
Stairs lead down to three double bedrooms, two of which have access to a private patio, all have built in wardrobes. There is ample storage throughout the property and two bathrooms, this property further benefits from 10 years builders’ warranty.
The property is ideally located in the Nightingale Triangle just moments from Clapham Common. The transport links and amenities local to Clapham South, Balham and Abbeville Village are also within a convenient stroll of this exceptional flat.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA180076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.