3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCharter Road, Axminster
- Modern Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms - Master with En-Suite Shower Room
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Attractive Rear Garden
- Single Garage & Driveway Parking
An extremely well-presented modern semi-detached house, enjoying fine views of the surrounding countryside, benefiting from three bedrooms - the master with an en-suite, conservatory, attractive gravelled rear garden, single garage and additional driveway parking.
An extremely well-presented modern semi-detached house, enjoying fine views over the surrounding countryside, situated on the highly favoured Cloakham Lawns development on the outskirts of the town. Providing comfortable family accommodation. A welcoming hallway provides access to the lounge with French doors opening in to the conservatory which enjoys fine views over the rear garden. To the front of the property is the stylish modern kitchen which comprises a wide range of wall and base units and includes integral appliances. Completing the ground floor accommodation is the cloakroom.
On the first floor are two bedrooms and a well-appointed bathroom. A further staircase gives access to the master bedroom which enjoys fine views of the surrounding countryside and further benefits from a walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room.
To the front of the property, a set of steps provide access to the front door. The garden is laid to a gravelled bed. Adjacent to the property is a driveway which provides off-road parking and leads in turn to the single garage, whilst to the rear there is an attractive level garden which is gravelled with a paved patio seating area and is enclosed by timber fencing.
With uPVC double glazed front door with coloured glazed panel and spyhole, radiator, fully carpeted turning staircase with fitted carpet and handrail rising to the first floor landing.
With uPVC opaque double glazed window, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiling to the splashback area, radiator, vinyl flooring.
Conservatory 9' 5" x 9' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.79m )
Of uPVC construction on a brick plinth with windows to three sides, and a glazed door providing access to the rear garden. Laminate flooring, wall mounted water tap.
Lounge 15' 8" x 13' 11" max ( 4.78m x 4.24m max )
With uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect enjoying fine views over the rear garden, two radiators, television point, fitted carpet, inset ceiling spotlights, deep understairs cupboard and uPVC double glazed French doors opening into the Conservatory:
Kitchen 9' x 8' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.64m )
With uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect enjoying fine views of the surrounding countryside. A well-appointed modern kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with recessed lighting under wall units with adjoining roll edge work surfaces over with an inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and single drainer unit, inset four burner gas hob with cooker hood over and a glass splash back, built in electric oven, integral fridge/freezer, integral washing machine and dishwasher, further range of cupboards and draws under worktops, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, inset ceiling spotlights, vinyl flooring.
First Floor Landing
With turning staircase with fitted carpet rising from the entrance hall, fitted carpet, uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and a further staircase rising to the second floor with fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 9' 3" ( 3.78m x 2.82m )
With uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the rear garden, ceiling spotlights, fitted carpet, radiator, television and telephone points.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 7' 6" ( 2.79m x 2.29m )
With uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect enjoying fine views over the surrounding countryside, fitted carpet, ceiling spotlights, television and telephone points.
A modern white suite comprising a panelled bath with wall mounted shower over and glazed shower screen, wall mounted wash hand basin, WC, tiling to all splashback areas and a ceramic tiled floor, wall mounted heated towel rail/radiator, inset ceiling spotlights and inset extractor fan to ceiling, opaque uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Second Floor Landing
With turning staircase rising from the first floor landing, two uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, radiator.
Bedroom One 8' 6" + recess x 11' 11" MAX ( 2.59m + recess x 3.63m MAX )
With uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect enjoying fine views over the surrounding countryside, inset access to the loft space, inset ceiling spotlights, television and telephone points, built-in walk-in wardrobes, radiator, fitted carpet. ( some restricted head height ) Door to:
A modern white suite comprising wall mounted shower housed in a glazed cubicle, wall mounted wash hand basin, WC, tiling to all splashback areas and ceramic tiled floor, inset extractor fan to ceiling, inset ceiling spotlights, wall mounted heated towel rail/ radiator and Velux skylight to the rear aspect.
Approached via a set of paved steps with balustrades providing access to the front door with storm porch over and wall mounted electric light. The front garden is laid to an attractive gravelled bed whilst to the rear there is an attractive garden which is enclosed by a combination of stone walling and timber fencing. The rear garden is largely laid to a gravelled bed and interspersed by paving and a paved circular seating area.
A driveway providing off-road parking leads in turn to the single Garage
Garage 18' 1" x 9' ( 5.51m x 2.74m )
With up and over door, power and light, eaves storage space and a uPVC double glazed pedestrian door gives access to the rear garden.
For Council Tax Banding Enquires go to www.voa.gov.uk or telephone East Devon District Council, Knowle, Sidmouth, Devon, EX10 8HL. Tel 01395 516551.
From our office in West Street, turn left on to Chard Street (A358) and at the mini roundabout, take the left turning and after a short distance turn left in to Cloakham Lawns. Continue straight on in to Charter Road and at the end of the road turn left where the property can be found on your left hand side, clearly denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73491623.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Axminster (0.9 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Axminster (0.9 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from Experian and contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. Experian does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference AXM102651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Axminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.