3 bedroom terraced house for saleLebanon Road, East Croydon
- EPC EER D
- Three Double Bedroom Terrace House
- Superbly Presented Throughout
- Highly Desirable Location
- Circa 100m from Lebanon Road Tram Stop
- 0.3 Miles from East Croydon Train Station
- 1135 SQFT of Floor Space
- Two Bathrooms
- Scope to Loft Extend (STPP)
- Ideal Family Home
A superbly presented three double bedroom period terrace house situated within this highly desirable residential road, conveniently located 0.3 miles from East Croydon train station and less than 100m to Lebanon Road tram stop.
This larger than average home boasts 1135 SQFT of floor space, has the benefits of two bathrooms, enjoys many period features, and with ample loft space offers the scope to loft extend (STPP).
The accommodation comprises a full width master bedroom with fitted wardrobe cupboards & window shutters, two further double bedrooms, a first floor shower room, a bay fronted living room with stunning feature fireplace, an open plan dining room, a separate fitted kitchen, a stylish down stairs shower room with bidet, and a small utility area with door leading onto the mature rear garden.
Furthermore, the property sits a short distance away from a wide range of local shops, has a gym within 0.2 miles, and is approximately half a mile from Croydon town centre and the recently opened Box Park complex.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73492805.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8746219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Folklands, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.