4 bedroom house for saleMcIntosh Park, Kirkcaldy
- £10,000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUE!
- Located in a cul-de-sac within the popular Hollybrae
- Well presented Persimmon Homes detached villa
- Lounge with bay window
- Recently refurbished breakfasting kitchen
- Family room & dining room
- 4 bedrooms (built-in wardrobes & master en suite)
- WC & bathroom with four piece suite
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Garden ground with southerly rear aspect
Susan Morton at RE/MAX is delighted to market this well presented Persimmon Homes built detached family villa located in a cul-de-sac within the popular Hollybrae development. Strategically placed for easy commuting of the A92 (Edinburgh) link road, primary and secondary schools, and the main shops within the Fife Retail Park. With the town centre, rail and bus stations a short distance away. Spacious accommodation comprising: hallway, lounge with bay window, family room, recently refurbished breakfasting kitchen, dining room, wc apartment, 4 bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and the master with en suite shower room, and bathroom with four piece suite. Gas central heating and double glazing. Garden ground with southerly rear aspect and driveway for several cars.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8821856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RE/MAX First, Kirkcaldy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.