3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEye Lane, East Rudham, King's Lynn
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge with Open Fire
- Studio / Office
- No Onward Chain
Offered with No Onward Chain this semi detached house is situated in the popular and well equipped village of East Rudham. The property benefits from mature gardens, ample off road parking and field views. Viewing Essential!
UPVC double glazed entrance door, staircase to the first floor.
Lounge 16' 7" x 12' 6" max ( 5.05m x 3.81m max )
UPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear, laminate flooring, open fireplace with tiled hearth and timber surround, radiator and TV point.
Kitchen-Diner 16' 5" max x 12' 6" max ( 5.00m max x 3.81m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with fitted worksurfaces over, inset sink/drainer with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. Space for free standing cooker with stainless steel cooker hood over, radiator, oil central heating boiler and laminate flooring. TV point, triple aspect with UPVC double glazed windows to the front, side and rear.
WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer tap and shower over, UPVC double glazed window to the side and tiled walls.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall, access to loft space, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 16' 5" x 9' 7" ( 5.00m x 2.92m )
UPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear with field views, two radiators and built in cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 8' plus recess ( 3.17m x 2.44m plus recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the front with field views, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 8' 1" ( 2.46m x 2.46m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
UPVC double glazed window to the front, sink with tiled splashbacks and screened storage area. Currently used by the vendor for her beauty salon.
The property is approached by a driveway which provides ample off road parking. There is access down the side of the property. The rear garden is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with a patio seating area, many mature shrubs, trees and flowering borders. Garden sheds and oil tank.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73502537.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM105360. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.