3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOrchard Boulevard Oldland Common Bristol
- SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY EXTENDED TO SIDE AND REAR
- 18FT X 18FT KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM
- LOUNGE & CONSERVATORY
- THREE GENEROUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH EN SUITE TO MASTER
- LEVEL GARDENS AND GARAGE WITH OFF STREET PARKING
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A fantastic opportunity to update this SUBSTANTIAL SEMI DETACHED property which has been EXTENDED TO THE SIDE AND REAR so offered GREAT FAMILY SPACE. The accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, 18ft x 18ft OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM, Conservatory, THREE GENEROUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS with EN SUITE BATHROOM and a FAMILY SHOWER ROOM. Further benefits include LEVEL GARDENS, garage and off street parking. Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8803208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anne James Estate Agents, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.