4 bedroom detached house for saleHurst Park Road, Twyford, Reading, RG10
- Light spacious detached family house, with 2 double and 2 single bedrooms.
- Easy access to M4 and M40
- Quiet Cul-d-sac location on edge of sought after estate with walking access onto main Hurst Road
- Rural views with large garden front and rear and ample space for extending property subject to PC
- Walking distance from Twyford Main Line Station with services from London Padd in 21 mins.
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Catchment area for Colleton, Piggott and Dolphin schools
- Four built in cupboards and easy access loft.
- Large downstairs cloakroom.
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or calling us.
We are delighted to offer for sale this 4 bedroom detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan.To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by visiting our website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73509833.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7ka-7m43. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.