2 bedroom character property for saleSpinney Lane, Stretton, Rutland
- Semi Detached Character Cottage
- Two Spacious Bedrooms
- Generous Living Accomodation
- Full Planning Approval to Extend, if desired
- South Facing Garden with Summer Houses, Shed & Garage
- Private Lane Location with Off Road Parking
- Log Burners, Exposed Stone Work & Beams
- Energy Rating = E
Set within the delightful village of Stretton is this deceptively spacious and very well presented cottage offering excellent accommodation arranged over the ground floor including extensive and non overlooked gardens, oversized garage and ample off road parking. Boasting modern and open plan living accommodation including breakfast kitchen, sun room with feature log burner and a spacious living room with high ceilings, the property further boasts full planning approval to extend to create a third bedroom if required. As you enter the property through the five bar gate, the gravelled parking area and well kept lawned garden lead you to the entrance porch. Added on by the current owners, the entrance porch is a real asset to the cottage and provides a useful boot room without cluttering the main property. From here you enter the entrance hall with doors flowing to the living room with feature stone fireplace and double doors through to the modern sun room, with a further log burner and access to the rear garden. The modern kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units, electric oven and calor gas hob. An inner hallway then leads you to two spacious bedrooms and modern shower room. When you are outside, the property backs onto paddock land and faces South for a high degree of natural light. The garden is mainly low maintenance and well stocked with mature shrubs and trees. Along with the two summer houses &timber sheds there is also a sizeable garage with useful utility room. If you are looking for a village property that you can move straight into, look no further. This is a true delight.
Entrance Porch - 2.29m x 2.06m (7'6 x 6'9) -
Entrance Hall - 1.47m x 1.19m (4'10 x 3'11) -
Living Room - 4.67m x 3.78m (15'4 x 12'5) -
Kitchen - 4.70m x 2.95m (15'5 x 9'8) -
Sun Room - 7.29m x 2.92m (23'11 x 9'7) -
Inner Hall - 3.99m x 0.84m (13'1 x 2'9) -
Bedroom One - 3.66m x 2.95m (12'0 x 9'8) -
Bedroom Two - 2.90m x 2.39 (9'6" x 7'10") -
Shower Room - 2.39m x 1.66 (7'10" x 5'5") -
Garage - 5.05m x 2.64m (16'7 x 8'8) -
Utility Room - 2.57m x 1.73m (8'5 x 5'8) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73510094.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27909496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Rutland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.