3 bedroom terraced house for saleBritton Gardens, Kingswood, Bristol, BS15 1TF
Offers in Excess of
- Lovely Condition Throughout
- Large Lounge/Diner
- Bathroom, En-suite & Cloakroom
- Storage Cupboards Inside & Out
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Quiet Cul De Sac Location
- Two Car Port Spaces
- Lovely Development
- Convenient Location
**FANTASTIC LOCATION** This terraced home has much more than you might expect! Boasting two car port spaces, a quiet cul de sac location in a lovely well kept development. Internally comprising large lounge/diner, kitchen/diner, storage cupboards, cloakroom, bathroom, three bedrooms, en-suite to master along with patio doors to rear garden and this is complimented by a good gas central heating system and double glazing! And situated in a convenient location between Kingswood & Fishponds and on the doorstep on the new Co-op.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73510634.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KISAL204123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.