3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleArgonaut Avenue, Castle Donington
Offers in Excess of
- Modern semi detached built by Bloorr Homes
- Tucked away position just off Argonaut Avenue
- Entrance hall with guest cloakroom
- Dining kitchen and good sized lounge
- Three bedrooms and bathroom
- Gas fired central heating system
- Off road parking, easily maintainable rear garden
- Remainder of the NHBC guarantee
- Vibrant village location, excellent commuter links
- Viewing of the property is highly recommended
THE PROPERTY AND VILLAGE Attractive modern semi detached property built by Bloor Homes. Situated in a tucked away location just off Argonaut Avenue, the property includes entrance hall with guest cloakroom, dining kitchen, good sized lounge, three bedrooms and bathroom. Off road parking and easily maintainable rear garden. Viewing is recommended.
Castle Donington itself is a vibrant location with a high standard of amenities including shops, post office, doctors surgery, pharmacy, super market, pubs and restaurants. For the commuter East Midlands airport, Parkway railways station and the national motorway network are all readily accessible as are the centres of Nottingham, Derby and Leicester via the 24 hour running Skylink bus service.
ENTRANCE HALL Accessed via a composite entrance door. Stairs rising to the first floor, Upvc framed double glazed window to the side elevation, central heating radiator. Double doors opening to the dining kitchen.
GUEST CLOAKROOM Comprising a suite in white of wash hand basin and w.c. Central heating radiator, laminate flooring, extractor fan.
DINING KITCHEN 17' x 6' 10" (5.18m x 2.08m) With a range of units at eye and base level providing work surface, storage and appliance space. Hotpoint hob with extractor hood over, electric oven. Integrated fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over, Upvc framed double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator.
LOUNGE 14' 8" x 13' 8" (4.47m x 4.17m) With Upvc framed double glazed French doors opening to the rear elevation, central heating radiator.
LANDING With Upvc framed double glazed window to the side elevation. Access to the roof space.
BEDROOM ONE 11' 8" x 8' 11" (3.56m x 2.72m) With Upvc framed double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, in built wardrobes with mirrored frontage, over stairs storage cupboard.
BEDROOM TWO 13' 2" x 7' 3" (4.01m x 2.21m) With Upvc framed double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 9' 10" minimum x 6' (3m minimum x 1.83m) With Upvc framed double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator.
BATHROOM Comprising a suite in white of panelled bath with shower attachment off the mixer tap, wash hand basin and w.c. Walk in enclosure housing the Triton T80 electric shower. Down lighters.
GARDENS AND PARKING The property is situated just off Argonaut Avenue with an easily maintainable frontage and side driveway for off road parking. To the rear a paved patio and raised garden with synthetic turf.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100111002078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marble Property Services, National - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.