3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFarfield Grove, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD6
- Excellent semi detached house and LARGE permanent garage, set in good sized, landscaped gardens
- Good decorative condition with UPVC DG and cavity wall insulation.
- Hall, lounge with bay, fitted dining kitchen, THREE bedrooms, bathroom, occasional 4th bedroom in loft.
- Internal inspection of this property is strongly recommended.
Excellent semi detached house and LARGE permanent garage/workshop, set in good sized, landscaped gardens, well situated for access to local shopping, schools and transport links. Family sized accommodation is offered in good decorative condition with UPVC DG and cavity wall insulation. It briefly comprises hall, lounge with bay, fitted dining kitchen, THREE bedrooms, bathroom, loft conversion proving occasional 4th bedroom, To the exterior are gardens to three sides, ample parking, 25' stone built garage which is insulated, alarmed and has roof void storage and would be ideal as a workshop for local tradesman. An internal inspection of this property is strongly recommended to appreciate its standard to the fullest extent.
Services Not Tested - All Measurements Are Approximate -
Ground Floor -
Hall - 5'9" x 11'7" (1.75m x 3.53m) - Open staircase off, oak floor, gas convector heater.
Lounge - 11'1" x 11'10" (3.38m x 3.61m) - Semi circular bay, coke effect gas fire, marble effect interior and hearth, mahogany fireplace surround.
Dining Kitchen - 17'2" x 9'3" (5.23m x 2.82m) - Range of units comprising inset stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashbacks, worktops, cupboards and drawers, wall cupboards, split level electric cooker, gas hob, washer plumbing, tiled floor, fixture gas stove, double French doors leading onto raised patio area.
First Floor -
Landing - Gas convector heater, staircase off to loft conversion.
Bedroom - 10'4" x 11'8" (3.15m x 3.56m) -
Bedroom - 10'3" x 6'7" (3.12m x 2.01m) - Walk -in cupboard understairs.
Bedroom - 6'8" x 7'0" (2.03m x 2.13m) -
Bathroom - 5'11" x 6'5" (1.80m x 1.96m) - Panelled bath with electric shower fitting over, pedestal wash basin, low flush wc, electric radiator in stainless steel, fully tiled walls.
Second Floor -
Occasional Bedroom - 10'5" x 10'8" (3.18m x 3.25m) - Velux window.
Gardens - Large garden plot to three sides. Off street parking to the front, double drive to garage/workshop.
Super, landscaped gardens to rear with borders, ornamental pond and two attractive patio areas, one decked, one paved.
Garage - 13'8" x 25'2" (4.17m x 7.67m) - Stone construction with up and over door, electric power and light, insulated, alarmed with storage in roof void.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73513706.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27909923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by O'Hearne & Partners, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.