2 bedroom terraced house for saleBridge Road, Mossley Hill, Liverpool, L18
- Stunning and Well Appointed Two Bedroom Mid Terraced Property
- Located in the Highly Desirable Residential Area of Mossley Hill, L18
- Front Entrance That Leads into the Front Family Lounge Area
- Property Benefits from Bay Fronted Windows and Feature Fireplace
- Impressive Property with Exacting Standards Throughout
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area Leading to Downstairs Bathroom
- Staircase From Kitchen Leads to Two Good Sized Double Bedrooms
- To the Rear of the Property is an Enclosed Astroturfed Yard
Brought to you by Move Residential is this stunning two bedroom terraced property on Bridge Road, Mossley Hill, L18. This well appointed family home greets you with an inviting front elevation that leads directly into the front reception room, that benefits from bay fronted windows and a feature fireplace. Continuing through the property, you have a modern fitted kitchen/dining area that has a mixture of wall and base units as well as an integrated oven and microwave with a gas fired hob. This fitted kitchen has stairs to access to the first floor, where you will find two double bedrooms that are bright and airy, courtesy of good sized windows. These relaxing and refreshing rooms have been decorated to a high standard and are complimented by hardwood flooring with a feature fireplace in each room. To the rear of the property you have an enclosed AstroTurf yard.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9822226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.