3 bedroom cottage for saleThe Village, Burton, Neston, Cheshire
- Three Bedroom Character Cottage
- Heart of Burton Village
- Stunning Modern Kitchen Extension
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Large Rear Garden and Parking
- Incredible Views of Burton
Constables are incredibly excited to offer to the market this stunning three bedroom semi detached character cottage in the heart of Burton village. This property has been vastly refurbished and modernised by the current owners and offers an incredible living standard with stunning charm and character.
This property briefly comprises; Entrance porch with internal period door leading into lounge, bay fronted lounge with exposed brick fireplace and log burner, a single story cedar wood clad extension has been added to the rear of the property to offer a large kitchen / diner area. This space has been fitted to an incredibly high standard with bi-fold doors opening to a rear decked area and incorporating a downstairs W/C and shower room.
To the first floor are three bedrooms; two of which are double and the third is a single bedroom, all of these rooms are finished to an impeccable standard. Along with bedrooms to the first floor you'll also find the family bathroom that has been finished in a gorgeous Victorian style complete with a roll top bath and stand alone shower.
Externally to the front of the property there is a large front garden with mature borders and a path leading to the front porch, to the rear of the property there is a raised decking area, and a good sized garden that also has two wood built workshops and stunning views over the cricket green. There is also parking accessible via double doors at the end of the garden.
This property really needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Property ref: 121_679_4624178
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4624178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Constables, Neston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.