3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCentral Drive, Blurton, ST3
- Semi detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Electric heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Smartly presented interior
- Gardens front and rear
- Ideal for first time buyers
- No Chain!
- Close to local amenities
* A smartly presented tradition three bed semi detached house
* Ready to move into but offering lots of added potential
* A driveway provides off road parking
* Gardens to the front and rear
* Generously proportioned accommodation comprises; hallway
* Lounge, dining room, kitchen and ground floor WC
* First floor three bedrooms and bathroom/WC
* Benefits from electric heating and uPVC double glazing
* Ideal for first time buyers, no chain!
HALLWAY : Electric heating, fitted carpet, uPVC door, store
LOUNGE : 11'8" x 11'0" (3.56m x 3.35m) , Fitted carpet, uPVC sealed unit double glazed bay window, electric heating
DINING ROOM : 11'5" x 11'2" (3.48m x 3.40m) , Fitted carpet, electric heating, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
KITCHEN : 11'5" x 5'7" (3.48m x 1.70m) , Inset single drainer sink unit, range of base and wall storage units, working surfaces, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
GROUND FLOOR WC : Low level WC
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Fitted carpet stairs and landing
BEDROOM ONE : 14'0" x 10'1" (4.27m x 3.07m) , Electric heater, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, fitted carpet
BEDROOM TWO : 10'7" x 6'3" (3.23m x 1.91m) , Fitted carpet, electric heating, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
BEDROOM THREE : 7'10" x 6'6" (2.39m x 1.98m) , Fitted carpet, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, electric heating
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC
EXTERNALLY : Front garden adjoined by a driveway leading to a garage, enclosed family garden to rear.
LOCATION : Exiting the A50 from the Blurton/Heron Cross exit, proceed onto Blurton Road. Turn right onto Highfield Drive and then left onto Central Drive. The property is the situated on the right hand side. Postcode ST3 2DF
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.