Retirement Property for saleParkview Lodge, 84 Wickham Road, Beckenham
- Popular age-restricted development
- Gardens backing Kelsey Park
- Top floor with lift facility
- Open plan bedroom/living room
- Close to Park Langley shops
- Large communal lounge with kitchen
- Kitchen with window to side
- Recently re-appointed bathroom
Top floor flat in this popular age restricted development, convenient for local shops on Wickham Road and Kelsey Park. LIFT FACILITY gives easy access to the upper floors and the windows have recently been replaced with sealed unit double glazing. The living room enjoys attractive views to the rear over the communal gardens with Kelsey Park beyond and includes a bedroom area to one side with built-in double wardrobe. The bathroom has been re-appointed with a large shower bath having shower with hinged screens over and the kitchen has a window to the side.
In a popular location, Parkview Lodge is the first block of flats on Wickham Road after the popular shops by the Park Langley roundabout and the entrance to Kelsey Park. The parade of shops on Wickham Road provides a chemist with post office, newsagent, French delicatessan and coffee shop, grocery store with butcher, wine merchant, bakers and convenience store. Bus route 162 runs along Wickham Road for Beckenham, Bromley and Chislehurst. Beckenham High Street is approximately three quarters of a mile away. Parkview Lodge backs onto Kelsey Park providing a delightful walk to Beckenham with pathways through the park passing the lake.
Property ref: 121_752_3104173
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3104173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Park Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.