2 bedroom terraced house for saleWellington Street, Allerton, Bradford
- Guide price £80,000 - £90,000
- Two bedroom mid terrace back to back
- It is beautifully presented throughout
- This would be an ideal FTB property
- Close to the amenities of Allerton
Double fronted two bedroom mid terrace back to back property which is beautifully presented throughout. This would be an ideal first time buyers property and close to the amenities of Allerton. Guide price £80,000 - £90,000
Offered to the market is a double fronted two bedroom mid terrace back to back property which is beautifully presented throughout. This would be an ideal first time buyers property and close to the amenities of Allerton. Briefly comprising of lounge and kitchen to the ground floor. to the lower ground floor there is a basement kitchen/diner. To the first floor there is a bedroom, dressing area and bathroom. To the second floor there is a second attic bedroom. Guide price £80,000 - £90,000
Entering the property via a door to the front which is UPVC double glazed into the lounge.
Lounge 17' 5" max into recess x 16' 1" max ( 5.31m max into recess x 4.90m max )
There are two windows to the front which are UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator and fire place with electric fire. There are stairs leading down to the lower ground floor and rising to the first floor.
Kitchen 15' 10" max x 11' 6" ( 4.83m max x 3.51m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of beech effect wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces and stainless steel one and a quarter bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated electric oven with electric hob and extractor above, space for a free standing fridge freezer and tumble dryer and plumbing for a washing machine. There are also part tiled splash backs, central heating radiator, laminate flooring and window to the front which is UPVC double glazed.
This is a useful storage space which also houses the central heating boiler.
Stairs rising form the lounge and leading to the second floor.
Bedroom One 13' x 8' 9" ( 3.96m x 2.67m )
There is a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator.
Dressing Area 8' 3" x 6' ( 2.51m x 1.83m )
This could be used as occasional bedroom with laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
Comprising of a low flush WC, wash hand basin and bath with electric shower. There is also tiled flooring, central heating radiator, part tiled walls and a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed.
Bedroom Two 17' 6" max x 13' 1" max ( 5.33m max x 3.99m max )
There is a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator, loft access and under storage eaves.
To the front of the property there is gated access with a hard standing yard with raised borders and rockery. This would be ideal for sitting out in the summer months.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73522319.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP106570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.