3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleJuniper Way, Sleaford
- Three bedroom family home
- Perfect first time buy
- Off road parking and garden
- Separate dining room
- En-suite shower room
Fantastic location, off road parking, well presented rear garden, separate dining room and en-suite to master bedroom. Perfect first time buy! Call now to view.
Located in a popular area of Sleaford town, is this fantastic property perfect for a first time buyer. There is off road parking for two vehicles as well as a well presented rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with a patio area, two sheds and flower borders.
Internally the property is surprisingly spacious and briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, cloakroom, spacious lounge with stairs rising to the first floor, dining room with Upvc French door to the garden, kitchen with a range of fitted wall and base units as well as an integrated oven, hob and extractor.
To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms, the master having an en-suite shower room and the family bathroom.
This property is not to be missed and should be viewed early to avoid disappointment!
Being approached by a front aspect door and having a radiator.
Having a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator and front aspect double glazed window.
Lounge 15' 7" inc stairs x 14' 3" ( 4.75m inc stairs x 4.34m )
Having an electric fire and surround, stairs rising to the first floor, two radiators and a front aspect double glazed window.
Dining Room 10' x 7' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.26m )
Having a rear aspect Upvc French door and a radiator.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 7' 10" ( 3.07m x 2.39m )
Having wall and base units with work surfacing over, a stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash backs and an integrated oven, hob and extractor. There is also plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer and a rear aspect double glazed window.
Having access to the loft space and a radiator.
Master Bedroom 12' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.94m x 2.95m )
Having a radiator and a front aspect double glazed window.
En-Suite Shower Room
Having a shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, vanity unit, extractor, spot lighting and a side aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 8' 10" ( 2.69m x 2.69m )
Having a radiator and a rear aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" Max x 5' 10" ( 2.97m Max x 1.78m )
Having an airing cupboard, a radiator and a front aspect double glazed window.
Having a suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor and a rear aspect double glazed window.
Having a pathway leading to the front door as well as a stone shingle area and off road parking for two vehicles.
Being mainly laid to lawn with a patio area, two sheds one with electricity, external tap, flower borders and a side access gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73523294.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH107821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.