2 bedroom apartment for saleBentfield, Alma Road, Liverpool, L17
- An Upper Floor Apartment
- Well Presented Throughout
- Popular Residential Location
- A Wealth Of Local Amenities
- Close Proximity To Otterspool Promenade
- Good Transport Links
- Communal Hallways
- Entrance Vestibule & Reception Hall
- Formal Lounge
- Energy Rating E
Sutton Kersh are delighted to offer for sale this upper floor apartment situated in this highly desirable residential location. the property itself bring well presented throughout and briefly comprises, communal hallways with staircase to upper floors, entrance vestibule, welcoming reception hall, formal lounge, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. the property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. Externally there are well maintained communal gardens and ample residents parking. Offered with no onward chain and a viewing is highly recommended.
3.38m x 5.23m
A bright and spacious room with an abundance of natural light boasts a double glazed window to the front of the property and further double glazed window to the side elevation, column radiator, central heating radiator and carpeted flooring. Door to:
With staircase to upper floors.
Fitted with a timber door to the front.
Glass panelled timber door, central heating radiator, storage cupboard and carpeted flooring. Door to:
2.48m x 2.42m
Fitted with a range of base, wall and drawer units with complementary work surfaces incorporating two stainless steel sink units and drainer, integrated gas hob and oven with brushed steel extractor fan over, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge, part tiled walls and tiled flooring, double glazed window and pantry.
4.11m x 3.06m
Fitted with a double glazed window to the front of the property, central heating radiator and carpet flooring.
3.08m x 2.1m
Fitted with a double glazed window, airing cupboard housing combination boiler and carpet flooring.
1.92m x 1.89m
Bath unit with over head shower, wash basin, low level WC, fully tiled walls and tiled floor, column radiator and double glazed window.
Communal gardens and parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73525268.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART180501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.