5 bedroom detached house for saleShaw Lane, Oxenhope, Keighley, BD22
- EPC Rating Is D
- Stunning Detached Residence
- Five Bedrooms & Four Bathrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Ample Parking & Double Garage
- Impressive Gardens With Heated Outdoor Swimming Pool
A unique opportunity has arisen to purchase this stunning five bedroom detached residence standing in impressive gardens with heated outdoor swimming pool, in the sought after Shaw Lane area of Oxenhope. The well presented accommodation comprises of an entrance porch leading into an inner hallway, which gives access to a cloaks WC. Double doors open out into an impressive lounge which has feature ceiling beams and a multi-fuel burning stove in feature fireplace. The dining room measures approximately 21' in length and leads into the sitting room, which is equally as attractive as the lounge having three double glazed velux windows and double glazed french doors leading to the gardens. The stunning dining kitchen is a real feature of this property having an attractive range of bespoke handmade base and wall mounted units with complimenting worktop surfaces, integrated appliances to include a double oven, hob, extractor fan, microwave, coffee machine and rangemaster cooker. The ground floor accommodation is completed by a utility room and separate shower room. To the first floor the gallery landing really must be viewed to be fully appreciated, there are five good size bedrooms, the second of which has an en-suite shower room, the master bedroom having a fabulous modern fitted en-suite with double wash hand basin and shower cubicle, as well as a fantastic decked balcony overlooking the rear garden and swimming pool. The house bathroom is also on this level having a sunken bath, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin and heated towel rail. Externally the property has generous gardens to the front, rear, and side along with paved sitting areas, a stream and water feature, ample parking as well as a double garage. Situated in the rear garden is a heated outdoor swimming pool measuring 20' in length. Viewing is simply essential to fully appreciate this property, offered for sale with no onward chain, EPC rating is D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73525502.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11083601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Day & Co Estate Agents Limited, Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.