1 bedroom apartment for saleThe Hophouse St Mary Street City Centre CF10 1FD
- 1 DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- CITY CENTRE LOCATION
- CLOSE TO ONE CENTRAL SQUARE AND MAINS SHOWER
- ALL INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- LIFT ACESS
- £187 MONTHLY CHARGE INC WATER RATES
- 184 YEARS LEASE REMAINING
- ELECTRIC HEATING & HOT WATER
- VIEWINGS FROM SATURDAY 23RD JUNE
- EPC = B
ANOTHER PROPERTY SOLD BY MR HOMES - CALL US ON 02920 204 555 - WE HAVE WAITING QUALIFIED PURCHASERS READY TO MAKE AN OFFER - email@example.com - www.mr-homes.co.ukGUIDE PRICE OF £110,000 TO £119,950 - 1 BEDROOM CITY CENTRE APARTMENT - MODERN APARTMENT - LIFT ACCESS - HIGH CEILINGS - INTEGRATED APPLIANCES - MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM - CLOSE TO ONE CENTRAL SQUARE
Mr Homes are very pleased to offer this perfect city centre apartment ideal for an investor or a single professional or couple looking to relocate to the centre, the apartment has a high end spec and a great feel to the inside with high ceilings/windows giving extra natural light and space. The apartment comprises of Entrance Porch, Hallway, Kitchen, Lounge/Diner, Bedroom and Bathroom. The property is very nicely presented with a minimal contemporary look and ready to go. Ground Rent £50 per year. *VIEWINGS AVAILABLE FROM SATURDAY 23RD JUNE* PLEASE CONTACT MR HOMES ON 02920204555 or EMAIL SALES@MR-HOMES.CO.U,
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73526423.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8669137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mr Homes Sales and Lettings, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.