5 bedroom house for saleD'urton Lane, Broughton, Preston
- BRAND NEW 5 BED DETACHED HOUSE
- PART EXCHANGE / AGENCY ASSIST CONSIDERED
- OPTION TO BUY PADDOCK AT REAR OF GARDEN
- INTEGRATED NEFF APPLIANCES FITTED AS STANDARD
- BI FOLD DOORS TO PATIO & GARDEN
- ENSUITE & DRESSING ROOM TO BOTH MASTER & 2ND BEDROOM
- VILLEROY & BOCH SANITARYWARE TO ALL BATHROOMS
- PROPERTY IS FREEHOLD
- DOUBLE GARAGE WITH UP & OVER GARAGE DOOR
- LOCAL SCHOOLS RATED OUTSTANDING WITH OFSTED
BRAND NEW Stunning 5 bedroom detached house (Avebury housetype) offering 2228 square foot of family accommodation with 5 double bedrooms, 2 with ensuites in beautiful rural setting. The design of the open plan kitchen and family room with bi-fold doors maximises the light, space and flow of the entire ground floor. The Nolte kitchens are both modern and practical, with a sophisticated design completing a dynamic living space. The combination of Neff appliances, stainless steel finishes, quality work surfaces and tiling delivers a statement kitchen in which to live or entertain.
All bathrooms and en-suites feature Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware, complete with Hansgrohe chrome fixtures and Cementi wall tiles giving a contemporary feel to the rooms.
Each property benefits from landscaped gardens as well as an impressive block paved driveway. The oak effect composite front door is matched by the up and over double garage door giving a stylish finish to the property.
Situated in the heart of Lancashire, Church Hill Cottage Farm is located on the prestigious D’Urton Lane in the beautiful village of Broughton. Located north of the River Ribble, and south of the Forest of Bowland, which was once described as “The Switzerland of England”, Broughton is one of a cluster of small villages including
Woodplumpton, Fulwood and Haighton. Historically known as Broughton-in-Amounderness, the village is
home to the oldest schoolhouse in the country. Dating from 1590 Broughton C of E Primary School still retains many of the original features. The School also boasts attainment of Outstanding during its latest OFSTED report. With close proximity to the historic City of Preston, Church Hill Cottage Farm, is a short drive away from its extensive facilities and amenities.
USB points throughout
PROPERTY IS FREEHOLD
Photos are of Westchurch showhome not actual property
For more info go to www.westchurchhomes.co.uk
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27912134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Perspective, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.